Buddist Proverb

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

CEP 812; CQ & PQ

So for my final assignment we were asked to "make something, using something and to be creative"

At fist I was a little stumped by the task.  I thought about creating an app and through a few websites I realized that the way that I want to use the app could be very costly but I was able to make one that I could add to be weebly website.  I thought this would make me happy, however I think I like the first app I made better.  

I then started to think that this wasn't creative enough.  So while my creative abilities are a little lacking due to time I came up with a concept of what I want to do.  I am passionate about technology in education and communicating with my students in a way that engages them.  I have a twitter that I share with my students and I decided to join Tumblr so that I could share photos that I like or that I have shared in class.  
If time and technology permitted I wanted to design an interactive game for Social Studies.

Ultimately I was inspired to create a digital introduction assignment.  I was trying to figure out what I would do if my classroom became paperless and I had to change my typical introduction assignment.  So I decided that the best thing would be a digital introduction assignment.  Students will have to use Glogster or Wordle to complete the assignment.  In typical teacher fashion I have to make an example and do it first.

So here is my Glog:





Here is my Wordle:

1 comment:

  1. Love-Love-Love these! Both of these really capture your personality. I think I'd like to steal the idea of the Intro Glogster for this course! What a great idea. Your work has been really good this session, Lauren. Keep up the positive energy and inquisitive attitude.

    ReplyDelete